Thursday, January 31, 2008

Getting Rid of the Yellow Toilet





Why did I entitle this post "Getting Rid of the Yellow Toilet"? For years everyone has been telling me that I just had to get rid of my mustard yellow toilet that is as old as the house. Who puts yellow toilets in houses? Well, after the toilet flood of the new year, we decided since we have to recarpet the back bedrooms it would be a good time to demolish our bathroom and remodel. Here is a picture of the yellow toilet and old vanity on the back porch awaiting the fate of the dump. YEA!! My new toilet is white. Plain old ordinary white. I can't wait. You can see whether a white toilet is perfectly clean or not. Pictures of the new bathroom as soon as there is a new bathroom. Right now we are a four bedroom, one bath family.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

It's too bad it took a flood, but better late than never!
Good riddens:)

AnnCP said...

A yellow toliet! I think you should put it on ebay - you just might get top dollar for that vintage bottom-hugger!!!!!

ann