Monday, February 18, 2008

The next "Mighty Scriptorian" in the family




I know some of you thought I was tough on you when we sat down for scripture reading and for our family scripture discussions. But Hyrum has obviously learned from the master. Notice the bloodshot eyes and the serious expressions as we now sit down to our daily (or at least attempted daily) scripture reading. Count your many blessings that most of you are exempt from this type of strenuous study.
Note from Mom: The reality of the situation is that your dad has become a giant marshmellow and he thought it was hilarious when Hyrum showed up to scripture study in these funny glasses. We just went on with scripture study like nothing was unusual!

5 comments:

Candice said...

I haven't laughed so hard in a while. I think that Hyrum has realized there are benefits to having parents who have been worn down by five, now adult, siblings.

AnnCP said...

This is FUNNY!!!! I should try that when ALL my family is together again for scriptures!!!

JennyandTyler said...

Lol! Hyrum is so funny! He has the best sense of humor!

Andrea and Kent said...

I got such a kick out of that. I'm impressed you could keep a straight face.

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh! Those glasses remind me of how I felt growing up. My parents would make us get up at 5:15 before seminary to do our reading....argghhhh....nice Hyrum!