Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Nicki, Milly, and Miley


First I have to laugh at this because of course Nicki is talking while the picture is being taken, I mean if she wasn't, it just wouldn't be a Nicki picture.
For those of you who haven't heard this story my sister Nicki has been a nurse for Milly for the past eight months while she has received her chemo for a brain tumor. Milly LOVES Hannah Montana and was recently informed that she would be able to meet her in person. Milly's mother was not able to go and asked Nicki if she would be willing to, and Nicki lovingly accepted. Milly had the time of her life, which made this a very special occasion for Nicki, and that is how Nicki, Milly, and Miley all ended up in the same photo.

3 comments:

Jamie K said...

Of course Nicki is talking in the pic! ;)

Thanks for posting this! I love and miss you guys so much!!!

Matthew said...

We miss you too :)

Amanda May said...

Yea! Love that your on here! Love you!