Hyrum looks awesome and Matt looks sooo scary. I would not want to run into somebody wearing a dark cape like that in a dark alley! Kudos mom on figuring out the slide show. I'm impressed.
"Right now you are here, but soon you will not be here!"... Amazing cape Matt! Nice costume Christena! G-ma, you're still the hippest woman I know and my hero! Hyrum, you looked awesome and I know you run like Dash too! In fact, you even read about as fast as Dash can run! Mom and Dad??? Well, thanks for the entertaining slide show! I love it!
2 comments:
Hyrum looks awesome and Matt looks sooo scary. I would not want to run into somebody wearing a dark cape like that in a dark alley! Kudos mom on figuring out the slide show. I'm impressed.
"Right now you are here, but soon you will not be here!"... Amazing cape Matt! Nice costume Christena! G-ma, you're still the hippest woman I know and my hero! Hyrum, you looked awesome and I know you run like Dash too! In fact, you even read about as fast as Dash can run! Mom and Dad??? Well, thanks for the entertaining slide show! I love it!
Post a Comment