Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Day

Well it's the day of Christmas Eve and i just want to take some room on the family blog to say how much my family means to me and that i care for them soooooooooooo much and how much i've thought about them especially those who wont be here this year. I realized today that this will most likely be my last Christmas with my family before my mission, and how much i'll miss them when i'm gone (i'm realizing that it's not olny hard to talk but also hard to type when you're crying). Love Matt

5 comments:

Tyler and Natalie Broby said...

We'll will miss you too, and I'm sure the blog will get plenty rusty for you while you're gone. You're a great person Matthew and handsome young man. I just want you to know that you can do anything you have the dedication and determination to do, anything. Love you,
Tyler, Natalie and Jackson

Ps. Natalie often says "I think Matthew's my favorite"

Nicki said...

Love you too Matt! If it were for anything besides a mission I would do everything in my power to keep you here!

Tyler and Natalie Broby said...

What is Tyler writing. I don't have favorites. Although, Matt is pretty great!

Candice said...

*sniff, sniff* I'm going to miss you Matt. I can't believe your mission is so close. What happened to the little five-year-old that I left when I went away to school? Time goes by too fast!

JennyandTyler said...

Well I guess I better say that I will miss you too so I am not the only sibling who doesn't...lol! Just kidding! I don't want you to grow up! I guess it's too late! I love you Matt Jack! Come stay with us sometime. Not Tyler and Natalie...they get you all the time!