News items and pictures from the Broby family affectionately known to family and friends as the Brobi.
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Success
I am victorious! After spending a small amout of time trying to figure how to work a blog (which was quite unfriutful) i turned to my trusty sister Candi, who taught me the ways of the blogger, and now the blog is mine! MAUHAHA!!!!
3 comments:
I'm glad that I'm "trusty." And I could help you with the blog which was "rusty." You crack my up Mateo!
So Matt - tell your mom that she has a great replacment! And tell her HI for me!
It is about time someone got the rust out of your family blog!
ann packard
So Matt - tell your mom that she has a great replacment! And tell her HI for me!
It is about time someone got the rust out of your family blog!
ann packard
Post a Comment