Monday, March 2, 2009

My Own Blog

So I was looking through all the blogs the other day and putting a fresh coat of paint on this one, when I went to Candi's "Fresno Area Writers" blog( which needs to be revived worst than this did). While I was browsing around I went to the reviews link and looked at that Gorgette Heyer book review for the billionth time, but it got me thinking that I wanted to write reviews about the books I read and share my thoughts. I figured that since I don't live in Fresno and I'm not trying to get published I probably shouldn't post on that blog, so I created my own blog titled Matt's Most Recent Reads! TAHDA!!! Anyway every one is welcome.

The link is http://www.mattsmrr.blogspot.com/ thanks :)

2 comments:

Candice said...

Hey my personal writer's blog get loads of loving care! Okay, now I'm off to check out your new blog!

Nicki said...

Way to go Matt!